Urdu Fons kahani, jokes, WhatsApp group links and much more for entertainment and educational purpose

loading...

Afren

Saturday 10 February 2018

Most Beautiful and Famous Pakistani Girl Rawalpindi Beautician

Most Beautiful and Famous Pakistani Girl Rawalpindi Beautician

Dear readers here I'm with new post. In this post I'll share pictures of most beautiful and famous Pakistani Girl who is beautician by her profession. She is more attractive young and good looking by her gesture. She is very famous on Facebook as you may see so many fake accounts with her pictures. Her name is Ayesha full name is Zeba Ayesha she is from Rawalpindi Pakistan. You may search on Facebook and found so many fake pages and profile pretending her originality. But be careful and sharp while giving any money. I personally experience if anyone who demand any load and card or money that 100% fake person. So let me show you her beautiful pictures here please. 




































































1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Saqib any girl aunty sex relationship me my phone number
    03054170159

    ReplyDelete